Original Facebook post May 22 at 11:47
As part of my "Life Is A Highway" Road Trip this year, I am going to parts of Colorado that all the locals tell me are "must sees" to add to my Colorado experiences. So far the trip includes Parker, Fort Collins, Mishawaka, Red Feather Lakes, Steamboat Springs, Winter Park, Grand Lake, Estes Park and Morrison. If you know that route, I would be glad to hear any about any Amazing Faces and Amazing Places I should photograph for my blog/future book, wonderful, affordable places to eat or do happy hour, good music and art to take in, etc. Thanks in advance!!
Update Sept 1, 2018: Thanks to the advice from many people, I was able to add these things to my growing list of Colorado experiences.
18. Amazing Places: Pagosa Springs, CO.
19. Excuse Me While I Kiss The Sky.
20. Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places. :-)
21: Amazing Places: Loveland, CO.
22. Amazing Faces: Annalise The Amaranth.
23: Amazing Faces: Robin McIntire.
24. Driving Colorado.
25. Amazing Places: Mishawaka Amphitheatre.
26. Amazing Places: Red Feather Lakes, CO.
27. Amazing Places: Steamboat Springs, CO.
28. Amazing Places: Big Shooter Coffee.
29. Honey, I Bought A Town.
30. Amazing Places: The Train Cars Coffee.
31. Amazing Faces: The Daddis Family.
Cover Contents Books Home Hire Stories
Comments are closed.