Original Facebook post May 28, 2018
The last leg of my "Life Is A Highway" Road Trip will begin around August 3, 2018 heading south from Seattle, WA, through Portland, Eugene and Bend, OR. And call me crazy, but I'm not in a hurry to rush back to Phoenix, AZ where somebody as pale as I am can spontaneously combust in the summer heat. So I'd like suggestions for who or what to see while I chill out in the Great Northwest. As always, I also welcome your referrals for Amazing Faces and Amazing Places to photograph for my blog/future book.
Update Sept 1, 2018: Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas about where to go and what to see, I got to add all these to my growing appreciation of the Great Northwest.
60. Amazing Places: Bellingham, WA.
61. Amazing Places: Edison, WA.
62. Big Chillin' In Washington.
63. Amazing Places: Recycled Spirits of Iron.
64. Another Day In Paradise.
65. Sleep, Les. In Seattle. :-)
66. Amazing Places: Cannon Beach, OR.
67. Feeling Like A Big Cheese At Tillamook.
68. Never The Same Old Grind.
69. Go Jump In The River.
70. Amazing Places: Winston, OR.
71. Amazing Places: Bend, OR.
72. Amazing Faces: Linda Mussleman.
73. Amazing Places: The Last Blockbuster.
Cover Contents Books Home Hire Stories